Judged Shows Series 2020
We are excited to welcome you all back to CCEA in Phase 2 re-opening. We are going to go forward with our live show, but we have to ensure the safety of our riders, trainers, and volunteers. We have compiled a list of steps we are going to take to make this show a success!
- All riders must pre-enter. We will have an online entry form available.
- A Negative Coggins taken within the last 12 months must be sent in with your digital entries.
- Entries will close the Friday before the show at 6PM.
- Venmo @Capecommunityequestrianassoc is our preferred payment method. If you must use a check please leave it in our drop box which will be at the entry booth
- All Patterns and jump courses will be posted on facebook and we encourage you to save them to your phone.
- No spectators will be allowed. Each rider will be allowed one parent or assistant.
- Numbers will be available for pick up in the clubhouse . Please designate one person to pick up the numbers for your entire barn/team.
- Your number is yours for the entire year! Please make copies, or keep your number safe. If we have to assign you a new number, a $15 renumbering fee will be assessed.
- No food or drink will be sold on the grounds, please plan accordingly.
- We will be utilizing a separate entry and exit gate to avoid crowding.
- Masks must be worn when you cannot socially distance.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations available.
- Ribbons will not be handed out in the ring. Riders may claim their prizes at the completion of their classes in a designated pick up area.
- If you are ill, have been around someone who is ill, or have been in a high risk area please do not attend the show.
An affordable, relaxed summer show series for the local horse and rider-
Local judges and local flavor held at the oldest show site on Cape Cod.
Judge Greta Avery
Judge Betsy Kupic
Warm up 6 AM
Shows Start at 8 AM
Rain dates, will be held at the next scheduled show date and run as a double show.
All classes are open to English and Western,
proper attire must be worn in both
All riders under 18 years old must wear a helmet with harness securely fastened whenever mounted
To be eligible for Year End points you must be a paid member and show in at least 3 out of the 5 shows
Show Committee reserves the right to change, cancel, or combine classes
Lunches are no longer sold on site, Snacks and drinks are available. There are several restaurants within 1/2 mile of the CCEA show grounds
Lead line handlers must be 16 years or older.
Walk Trot is open to all ages and divided into Juniors/Seniors
Juniors are 15 & under
Seniors are 16 & over